Photo via: craftybutt.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- A tutorial for easy DIY marquee letters using patio globe light strings!
- Tight on space? This awesome DIY Murphy bar that is perfect for summer entertaining on your patio or deck
- 5 Easy Step DIY Transformation – Pallet into Outdoor Patio Bench – 150 Best DIY Pallet Projects and Pallet Furniture Crafts – Page 30 of 75 – DIY & Crafts
- Two pallets back-to-back, painted a lovely color, and topped with paving tiles, makes a lovely DIY serving shelf for the patio.
- DIY Paper Cube String Lights
- DIY Ping Pong Ball Ghost Lights with spooky Halloween tree | unOriginalMom.com
- DIY Wire Spool Table Porch Lights Decor – Wood Wire Cable Spool Recycle Ideas Furniture
- DIY Hanging Mason Jar String Lights Instruction – DIY Christmas Mason Jar Lighting Craft Ideas
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- DIY Blue Ball Jar Solar Lights
- In this mason jar solar lights tutorial, youll light up the night in no time when you flip the jar over and glue the light to the bottom of the jar. Grandmas House DIY featured on Kenarry.com