Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- DIY Paper Flowers, How to make paper flowers
- DIY – Tissue Paper Flowers ( I love these
- Easy Paper Flowers : How to Make DIY Paper Flowers I DIY Room Decor
- Super Easy Crepe Paper Flowers for Home Decor | Easy Diy Project for Kds
- giant paper flowers, what a fun wall!
- pressed flower markings with a hammer, flowers and watercolor paper or cardstock.
- How to make pretty tissue paper flowers. Step-by-step photo tutorial for different sizes and petal shapes.
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Wrapping paper ~ watermelon prints using potato printing and watercolors