Photo via: diy.livkul.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Hanging Mason Jar String Lights Instruction – DIY Christmas Mason Jar Lighting Craft Ideas
- What a great idea to spruce up your decorative wreaths! Wrap wreaths with battery operated string lights or branches to transform daytime decorations into gorgeous evening lighting. This would be a beautiful addition to a wedding venue too!
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Wrapping paper ~ watermelon prints using potato printing and watercolors
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Add Herbs or Fruit to Your Ice Cubes and lots more cool ice cube ideas for the summer!
- Diamond Ice Cube Mold
- 23 Genius Ways To Use An Ice Cube Tray! This is brilliant! I told Kevin we still needed the ice cube trays from the baby food!!! Now I know why!!! Love those ideas!!!
- Original pebble/rock art depicting a string of flowers (all natural materials including reclaimed wood, pebbles, twigs)
- Do-it-Yourself string wall art! Never thought of doing it straight on the wall