Photo via: obsessedmaker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- DIY cupcake stands – so colorful! Get plastic wine glasses from the dollar store, fill the bottom with M&Ms (or color coordinating candies) and put the cupcakes on top. Great idea!
- DIY Hanging bathroom towels tutorial – Super easy way to get organized and keep the towels up off the floor!
- DIY rainbow fan: looks cool off, doesnt look like this with the fan actually on, but Im still glad I did it. 🙂
- See the top 4 lessons I learned when working with concrete. I made a concrete table top and learned what NOT to do along the way. Watch this video to see the concrete top table I made and the things Ill never do again.
- Remodelando la Casa: Adding Crown Moulding to the Top of Bookcases
- I like the idea of using a drop cloth or shower curtain instead of fabric (most likely cheaper), but place nail heads along the front at the top of the headboard, or use nail head trim along the front side all the way around.
- Attach shutters and use as decorative room divider. Place so slats open to the top and photo frames, etc. can be added.
- Attach three large reindeer on tree branches to make it look as if they are running through the forest. Top with a kraft paper reindeer trophy.
- The Top 10 Rules for Spring Gardening
- The Partiologists Under The Big Top. Cute Circus Themed Centerpiece!