Photo via: thatsmyletter.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ahhh….puppy love! Treat your pooch (and yourself) to a cute and useful DIY pet organization project. There’s a place for everything — treats, toys, leash, shampoo and the oh-so-necessary lint roller! Here’s what you need: Wood Shelf with S Hooks, Room Essentials 3-pk. 4×6” Frames, Screws and Screwdriver. Of course you have plenty of pics of your pup; it will be tough to choose just three!
- Mini Plate Faces – Absolutely the cutest for sharpie DIY!
- DIY – Mini Pallet Coasters
- How to make a Mini Refrigerator ( Low cost DIY)
- DIY Mini Marquee Letter
- DIY Mini Mason Jar Aquariums are perfect for ocean themed parties or beach weddings. Such a fun craft for kids too!
- Across the attic from where the bed sits, is the hideaway master bath.This is the best view of the whole room, with the almost skylight-like windows. And again, of course, those beautiful beams that only an attic can have. What I love most about this room is how fresh and clean it looks, crisp white bouncing off of more crisp white, giving it a very organic feel.
- Want to move confidently in the direction of your dreams? This 4-part course will empower you to build the life youve always imaged!
- Mini Pumpkin Pies~ Quick & Easy to make with a package of refrigerated pie crusts!
- Make mini water blobs. Easier to make, fills up faster and the best part is every kid gets to take one home!
- Subscription Sweepstakes: Win an iPad Mini or a Nexus 7
- Mini scrapbook albums are a great way to build a page around a single photo! Use chipboard as the base of each page and adhere your cardstock onto it. Always use a thin layer of liquid glue so your paper does not bubble – we love Mod Podge! Find chipboa