Photo via: alittleclaireification.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- Fun DIY Wine Cork Placemat | Easy DIY Wine Cork Craft for Kitchen by DIY Ready at diyready.com/…
- DIY Clown Tutu Costume – Perfect for Halloween, first birthdays, or circus themed parties!
- Mason Jar Superhero Banks | DIY Mason Jar Craft Project for Kids by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/how-to-make-a-diy-mason-jar-chandelier/
- Wedding ideas and favors – Innovative recycling – Mason jars that can be used for drinks during the evening Useful ideas for Weddings and Parties
- DIY Galaxy Jar, hold the whole galaxy in your hands with this easy craft that will totally capture your kids imagination and wonder. Great for late nights, story times, camping and summer fun!
- Driftwood craft, great for kids (or creative moms) activities at the beach or after returning home!
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.