Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- DIY Furniture ~ Pockethole joinery allows you to build furniture with strong joints that are fast and easy to do. The Kreg Pockethole Jig is fully adjustable to take timber and board of various widths that is clamped to allow drilling a hole at an angle. The Kreg K4MS Pockethole System comes in its own carry case and is a comprehensive tool and training manual kit
- Dart Board Backing | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- SO CLEVER! Replace a middle board of a picnic table with a rain gutter. Fill with ice and enjoy!
- Masses of ways to repurpose light bulbs! These are all great and we dont need to buy anything much to do them! In an earlier pin I found how she is getting the bottom out of the light bulb and labeled it such so you can look in the board here for it. Simple. No waste of old light bulbs.
- **My Desert Cottage**: Chalk Board love in the kitchen
- tea stain an old map, nail board together and decoupage onto pallets. Hang in garden as decor or add to house
- Moon Constellation Mobile made with new Cricut Metallic Poster Board. Make It Now with the Cricut Explore machine in Cricut Design Space.
- Spruce up any kitchen with this gorgeous wood burned cutting board. It’s so easy to make and is a great gift for the foodies in your life.
- Personalized Cutting Board engraved cutting by lasercuttingboards, $29.95
- clever wipe-off board – fabric and glass in a frame