Photo via: digu.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 110 Ways to Decorate with Mason Jars — lamp, candle, storage, and decor ideas galore!
- 15 Breathtaking DIY Wooden Lamp Projects to Enhance Your Decor With homesthetics diy wood projects (4)
- DIY Lamp: Build Your Own Quadripod Lamp | Houseologie
- Adorable, easy DIY ruffle lamp shade – no sewing. Cute for girls room.
- How to: Make a Vintage Book Lamp | Man Made DIY | Crafts for Men | Keywords: diy, vintage, how-to, book
- How to Cover Lamp Shades « The DIY Dish
- A cool pulley pendant lamp w/Edison filament bulbs (minus the bottles, love it).
- Repainted Lamp:Reinvent that old lamp with high gloss white spray paint. Remember to wear a protective mask and spray the piece outdoors or in a well ventilated room. To finish the piece, I added a ten dollar Jonathan Adler shade I bought at his warehouse sale in Brooklyn. In total, I spent less $20 and less than an hour to give this lamp a great look.
- Handmade Terrarium Paper Table Lamp
- DIY Tutorials: Home Decor … Wedding burlap table runners … Give thanks … Stencils … Crafts … Rustic glamorous, country elegance, shabby chic, vintage, whimsical, boho, best day ever
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.