Photo via: prettydesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool DIY Fashion Ideas | Fun Do It Yourself Fashion projects | Learn how to refashion and sew jeans, T-shirts, skirts, and more | Lace Slip-on Sneakers | http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cool-diy-fashion-ideas/
- How to Install Recessed Shelving : How-To : DIY Network – for the bathroom
- Pretty DIY masks: black cardstock with red velvet ribbon; black cardstock with rhinestones, cream lace and seed pearls, cream lace with black rhinestone trim and black velvet details with rhinestone.
- Anthropologie Knock-Off ~ Lace Mirror ~ DIY
- Want to do this with white shoes and white lace or an ivory/off-white color! – 27 Useful Fashionable DIY Ideas
- DIY T-shirt that I made last night out of lace and blue fabric! Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Dainty T-Shirt DIY
- Easy Paper Flowers : How to Make DIY Paper Flowers I DIY Room Decor
- Easy Fun Crafts for Kids : Simple Origami Crocodile Tutorial | DIY Proje…
- Window screens made from lace by freida
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- a headband, fabric stiffener spray, and a lovely little piece of lace. so pretty!
- lace in embroidery hoops would be super cute rustic decoration! -K