Photo via: usefuldiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Remove the flimsy cardboard from the back of a cheap bookcase and replace with pallet boards.
- IHeart Organizing: DIY Sweater Boxes (make your own from a cardboard box & some fabric if you cant find the sizes you need)
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- DIY Suitcase Out of Shoe Box by TrieSofi
- Garden themed silent auction basket
- How to Make Safe with Combination Lock from Cardboard
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- tie corks together with jute twine to hold photos etc. – Burlap Wedding Menu by HelloLoveWeddings on Etsy
- Toilet Paper Roll Art (Up-cycling) —– Linked to tutorial I used. Deviations: I used evenly cut pieces from a cereal box to create vine-like swirls. I used several small sewing pins to hold design in place on wall.
- Miniature | Easy DIY Easter Basket Ideas for Teens | Easy Gift Ideas for Friends Birthday
- DIY wedding gift basket with printable tag