Photo via: postris.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Vintage style Christmas ornament made with digital images from Heather Hudson, glass glitter, rosebuds, beads, etc. Pastels
- Christmas tree using recycled wine bottles.
- DIY Glitter Vase – perfect for a wedding or holiday decorating. Uses dollar store vases! Pinned over 100K times.
- 15 Plastic Bottles DIY Ideas – a Second Life | Design & DIY Magazine
- very cool diy idea – flower vases out of recycled bottles
- Its not a football party without fun party decorations! Decorate your home with classic Coke glass bottles and these Free Football Party Printables. DIY Football Party and Recipe Ideas. Click for more fun football ideas for hosting your own Homebowl for the BIG game! LivingLocurto.com @CocaCola @RITZcrackers HomeBowlHeroContest HomeBowlHero iworkwithcoke ad
- DIY Spray Paint Glass Bottles
- So cute AND inexpensive! Iron on glitter monograms!!
- Glitter Floral Scarf – NEW Cricut Iron On in Aqua
- Fix your heels!! Glitter ~I used Martha Stewart, fine glitter in Smoky Quartz ~ Glue ~ Mod Podge~ Paint brush Paper plate