Photo via: autostraddle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY skirt out of a mens shirt. http://blog.swell.com/DIY-shirt-skirt doityourself swell
- DIY Galaxy Jar, hold the whole galaxy in your hands with this easy craft that will totally capture your kids imagination and wonder. Great for late nights, story times, camping and summer fun!
- DIY T-shirt Quilt Pattern with Calculated Blocks: The hardest part is arranging everything to fit! Creating a pattern makes it easy to keep track of all the t-shirts, and you can customize it to make each block the color of its corresponding shirt.
- Wobisobi: No Sew, Tee Shirt- Tied Halter, DIY
- Build your own DIY Office Desk System! Print the free plans and follow along with the how-to tutorial to build your own furniture! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- How cute is this DIY paw print wall art? What an adorable memento for their little paw prints. I so need to do this with my dogs! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Make this beautiful, sparkly, stretchy slime that looks just like the swirls of a galaxy and keep your preschooler entertained for hours!
- These galaxy cookies are beautiful
- Galaxy Cupcakes! Beautiful!!! | Cute food | Pinterest
- 5 Second Shirt Fold Trick
- Mens Orlando Strong Rainbow Pulse Heart Shirt 2XL Black … https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HE93CLI/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_SmPAxbW7TTS92
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.