Photo via: home-dzine.co.za
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Masses of ways to repurpose light bulbs! These are all great and we dont need to buy anything much to do them! In an earlier pin I found how she is getting the bottom out of the light bulb and labeled it such so you can look in the board here for it. Simple. No waste of old light bulbs.
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Build your own DIY Office Desk System! Print the free plans and follow along with the how-to tutorial to build your own furniture! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- We love these Golf Donuts for Dad! We made an easy Fathers Day Dessert that is creative and fun and personalized just for dad! Its a hole in one!
- The excellent timber task for an amateur, starting or affirmed woodworker! I searched the web for some amazing Wood jobs made from straightforward wood! There are numerous indication tips that this was actually tough to limit this to my best preferences but listed below is just one of all of them!
- Inspired by a vintage mail sorter, this DIY shoe cubby is the perfect piece of furniture to help you wrangle shoes. Free plans to build your own!
- DIY Pet Bed by Build Basic The post is sponsored by BuildSomething and Kreg Today I’m so excited to be teaming up with my friends at BuildSomething to bring you free building plans for this …
- Do you have a dog? Does your dog love treats? Im pretty sure I know the answer to that question. Im Kelly Dixon from Smart School House and Im here to share a super easy and quick recipe for DIY dog treats. They are so fun to make that my kids did all of the cookie cutting. So, get the family together and celebrate your dog with these fantastic homemade dog treats.
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.