Photo via: livelaughrowe.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Room Decor with Amazing Dahlia Flower | DIY Crafts | Home Decor Project
- How to make an awesome FLOWER necklace, bracelet or head crown.
- Kitchen Island DIY Projects – The Cottage Market
- DIY Pumpkin Planter made from a plastic trick or treat bucket painted with a…
- 101 places to take your kids before they grow up! Sort of like a family vacation bucket list- love this!
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- DIY Rock Flower Art on Having Fun Saving. A fun craft project for the whole family!
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Jar Suspended Flower Pods crafts homedecor
- very cool diy idea – flower vases out of recycled bottles
- Refinishing Old Flower Pots | DIY flower pot makeover | Homemade chalk paint | Painted, stenciled and distressed terracotta planters | Planter makeover using jewelry and diy chalk paint | Transformed planters | Free paint color code | Before & After | TheNavagePatch.com
- How To Make A DIY Marbled Pot With Nail Polish | Easy Ways To Decorate A Flower Pot To Gift To A Friend Or Family Member By DIY Ready. http://diyready.com/25-more-cool-projects-for-teens-cool-crafts-for-teens/
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.