Photo via: iheartorganizing.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- 10 Ways to Upcycle Cereal Boxes. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY kitchen, DIY kitchen projects, weekend DIY projects.
- DIY Suitcase Out of Shoe Box by TrieSofi
- Toilet Paper Roll Art (Up-cycling) —– Linked to tutorial I used. Deviations: I used evenly cut pieces from a cereal box to create vine-like swirls. I used several small sewing pins to hold design in place on wall.
- Homemade drawer and car fresheners. Made these for my upcoming move to put it boxes that are going into storage to keeps linens and clothing smelling fresh. Dollar store wedding favour bags and Downey unstoppable scent beads.
- DIY Jute Basket from Cardboard Box
- IHeart Organizing: DIY Sweater Boxes (make your own from a cardboard box & some fabric if you cant find the sizes you need)
- Check out how to build an easy DIY Wood Box Centerpiece @istandarddesign
- Create a DIY Light box for your Kitchen Island using Pallet Wood
- DIY Box – Tutorial
- Wall Box | 15 Easy DIY Reclaimed Wood Projects
- Party In A Box – Blues and Greens // Wynwood Letterpress