Photo via: newlywoodwards.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In this mason jar solar lights tutorial, youll light up the night in no time when you flip the jar over and glue the light to the bottom of the jar. Grandmas House DIY featured on Kenarry.com
- Make solar garden lights! Find a glass jar, paint the inside with Elmer glue tinted the color you want and then go to the DOLLAR TREE and buy a solar light. Wala! Outdoor lights for nearly nothing!
- DIY Ping Pong Ball Ghost Lights with spooky Halloween tree | unOriginalMom.com
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- This is completely GENIUS! This is the quickest, easiest way (ever!) to tint mason jars blue! You wont believe how SIMPLE and INSTANT it is to get that perfect vintage blue mason jar color without any messy painting! And you can customize the color for your decor! See this clever DIY idea with the supply list and tutorial at www.settingforfour.com
- DIY Hanging Mason Jar String Lights Instruction – DIY Christmas Mason Jar Lighting Craft Ideas
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- Lettered Love Canvas DIY | Valentines Day Project Tutorial by My Patch of Blue Sky
- Easy and Colorful DIY Garden Markers with Non Fade Front Door Paint | Label your herbs, vegetablers, flowers, and more in your garden with super cute painted garden markers that will not fade in the sun! How to Tutorial by My Patch of Blue Sky on the Modern Masters Blog
- DIY T-shirt that I made last night out of lace and blue fabric! Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Dainty T-Shirt DIY
- How to Create a Beautiful and Elegant Easter Egg with a Raised Scroll Design | Modern Masters Metallic DIY by My Patch of Blue Sky
- A Scandinavian Easter | How to DIY by My Patch of Blue Sky with Modern Masters Metallic Paints