Photo via: mydailyrandomness.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- 13 Awesome Outdoor Bench Projects, Ideas Tutorials! • Including this wonderful diy cedar bench with planters project from my daily randomness.
- This would be a great lightweight storage solution for laundry and supplies. LDS Mom to Many: Vertical PVC Laundry Sorter
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- DIY Headboard Bench. (can be used with any size headboard and I have a twin size one that Id love to turn into one of these!) Make for front door entrance and/or laundry room!
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- I bought a bunch of different ceramic tiles from Home Depot yesterday for 38 cents each – this will be an inexpensive yet PRICELESS project!!! Cannot wait for WalGreens to get my photos printed so I can get started!!!!!!