Photo via: dishfunctionaldesigns.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dishfunctional Designs: Mandala Magic: Mandalas In DIY, Art, Home Decor, And More
- The Best Upcycled Denim Storage Ideas and how to make them.
- Fabulous coffee plastic container upcycled with chalkboard label – Love! Now to find someone who actually drinks this stuff. 🙂
- Who Knew Old Chairs Could Look so Good… :: Hometalk What a great idea!
- So many uses for old wine bottles! Lime Green Photography
- Amazing Uses For Old Pallets – 32 Pics
- I hate getting up in the morning but I love old alarm clocks. That is why I upcycled some of my retro alarm clocks with chalkboard paint and made my mornings much more enjoyable!
- Renew your workspace for the new year with this Krylon COVERMAXX project. Click the pin to see how you can take your old bookshelf and turn it into a complete organization station with inviting color! KrylonCreated
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- NEW graywash stain by Minwax…excited to try it on my window pane weathered pine stain ana white
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!