Photo via: plaidonline.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creative Writing – Trapped in a Snow Globe! Use a clear plastic bowl for the globe and Epsom salt for the snow.
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- 1 Tablespoon Epsom Salt 1 gallon water A watering can 1. Combine the Epsom salt and water. 2. Use the solution to water your plants. 3. Repeat once a month. Why This Works–Epsom salt is made up of magnesium and sulfate – both vital plant nutrients. Some magnesium-loving plants to try it on: houseplants, roses, peppers, tomatoes and pot
- Amazing and cute Jar ideas – Winter season / snow decorations
- Diy Faux Distressed Stone Technique – Excellent detailed Tutorial
- Update Your Garage Door with Gel Stain, Create a Faux Wood Look -took only a few hours and less than $20!
- Faux wood garage door. I just did our garage door this spring. Only $40 for a quart of mustard-yellow paint and 2 quarts gel stain (2 different colors) . Sealed with polyurethane so it would gradually patina/golden over time. Looks amazing!! Beats a couple thousand for a real wood door.
- Repairing water stains on wood. Mix a thick paste of olive oil and salt and rub onto the wood – leave it for about 30 minutes. The salt draws out the moisture and the oil feeds the wood.
- Salt Sock: The BEST Natural Relief for Ear Infections – They are super easy to make, super cheap and you will be amazed at how well they work!
- tea stain an old map, nail board together and decoupage onto pallets. Hang in garden as decor or add to house
- Snowman Candles- Use Sharpies To Make The Faces – Great Hostess Gifts Or Craft Fairs
- lighting the way to a reception held in this vintage barn with simple candles (Todd Fiscus, founder of Todd Events)