Photo via: bigtent.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cover a pillow with no sewing. I like that these are removable/cleanable.
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Attach three large reindeer on tree branches to make it look as if they are running through the forest. Top with a kraft paper reindeer trophy.
- Do you have a dog? Does your dog love treats? Im pretty sure I know the answer to that question. Im Kelly Dixon from Smart School House and Im here to share a super easy and quick recipe for DIY dog treats. They are so fun to make that my kids did all of the cookie cutting. So, get the family together and celebrate your dog with these fantastic homemade dog treats.
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- Im sure you all have probably seen these before but just in case I thought I would pass it on…Looks like they are made with NON HELIUM balloons attatched to a stick/wire support with ribbons… as markers on the road.
- Masses of ways to repurpose light bulbs! These are all great and we dont need to buy anything much to do them! In an earlier pin I found how she is getting the bottom out of the light bulb and labeled it such so you can look in the board here for it. Simple. No waste of old light bulbs.
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Pete and Vaska, these two adorable cats, are enjoying a lazy Summer day lounging on this Prosperity Mandala stenciled deck. Hit the (Y) if you wish you were with them and tell us which stencil pattern you would paint on your deck?See our Mandala Collection: http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/mandala-stencils.html
- Personal touches are even more apparent when Christmastime comes to this Cincinnati-area home.
- DIY nautical knot, could make a handful of these to fill a bowl as a decor piece, or just use them individually on display in a bookshelf