Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would dfeinitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always ahve the best samples too
- How to DIY Easy Satin Ribbon Rosette with a Fork | iCreativeIdeas.com Like Us on Facebook ==> https://www.facebook.com/icreativeideas
- This would be a great lightweight storage solution for laundry and supplies. LDS Mom to Many: Vertical PVC Laundry Sorter
- Faux wood garage door. I just did our garage door this spring. Only $40 for a quart of mustard-yellow paint and 2 quarts gel stain (2 different colors) . Sealed with polyurethane so it would gradually patina/golden over time. Looks amazing!! Beats a couple thousand for a real wood door.
- 15 Insanely Cute Wedding Ideas You Will Have To Steal
- Easy Fidget Spinner DIY (Free Template) – here is a great how to make Fidget Spinners without bearings DIY. The use super basic materials and are easy to make. It includes a Free Fidget Spinner Template (3 designs) and would be great Science Fair project idea (exploring property of materials, centrifugal forces and friction). Making this a fabulous STEAM project for kids, which is Cheap, Easy and Fun. Come make a simple Fidget Spinner DIY project with us today!!
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Ahhh….puppy love! Treat your pooch (and yourself) to a cute and useful DIY pet organization project. There’s a place for everything — treats, toys, leash, shampoo and the oh-so-necessary lint roller! Here’s what you need: Wood Shelf with S Hooks, Room Essentials 3-pk. 4×6” Frames, Screws and Screwdriver. Of course you have plenty of pics of your pup; it will be tough to choose just three!