Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- 15 Insanely Cute Wedding Ideas You Will Have To Steal
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- Allergy friendly Valentines. Share bubbles for a cute inedible treat and make a fun card in PicMonkey.
- DIY Projects for Teens and Tweens and Teen Crafts Ideas – light bulb art! Cast your designs on the walls. Very cute!
- Did you know if you draw on a lightbulb, that you can have really cute designs shine on your wall at night. Cool project for teens.
- DIY Picket Frame Tutorial – Easy and SO Cute! @ItsOverflowing.com.com.com.com.com.com.com.com.com
- Adorable, easy DIY ruffle lamp shade – no sewing. Cute for girls room.
- Herb garden – its cute but a tiny space for them to grow..
- Fashion a cute dress from an oversized skirt? Yes please! | 41 Awesomely Easy No-Sew DIY Clothing Hacks..!! jewelexi createfromhome