Photo via: kenarry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cover a pillow with no sewing. I like that these are removable/cleanable.
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Make a cat tent out of a T-shirt and two hangers. | 26 Hacks That Will Make Any Cat Owners Life Easier
- Inspire your childs creativity with our woodland animals friends sewing kit. Its a fun and fantastic project that will give your child confidence. Ideal for ages 7 to 12. SHOP http://sewingkits.myshopify.com/products/woodland-friends-craft-kit | Easy DIY Kids Sewing Crafts Kits | Felt Projects | Party Favors
- Make this DIY modern address plate for less than $30! Such an easy way to make the outside of your home look a little better. Gotta love some curb appeal!
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- Mermaid bathroom showerModern wall art can really spruce up a living room, bedroom, or any room in your home for that matter. The right pieces of wall art make great hallway decorating ideas also. You can combine abstract wall art with more tradditional or rustic wall art to create a unique and trendy look for your home. These are truly cool and inspiring home decorating ideas.
- Homemade Strawberry Crisp is a fresh, easy and fantastic dessert! Use fresh or frozen strawberries to create this simple strawberry crisp. Perfect for a beginner baker or an expert. Family friendly and kid approved!
- Adorable, easy DIY ruffle lamp shade – no sewing. Cute for girls room.