Photo via: zsazsabellagio.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- 110 Ways to Decorate with Mason Jars — lamp, candle, storage, and decor ideas galore!
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- Reclaimed Glass Cullet on Stand now featured on Fab.
- This would be a great lightweight storage solution for laundry and supplies. LDS Mom to Many: Vertical PVC Laundry Sorter
- Making your own lighthouse craft has never been so easy. I made mine to go with my coastal home decor theme with just some foam cones and baby food jars!
- oh, the possibilities! make colored mason jars that are still see through.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Glass Jars (more photos and ideas on organizing and decorating with jars)
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- Cultured Sea Glass Bead Center Drilled Freeform Nugget Graduated Stacking Mix…
- Vintage style Christmas ornament made with digital images from Heather Hudson, glass glitter, rosebuds, beads, etc. Pastels
- DIY cupcake stands – so colorful! Get plastic wine glasses from the dollar store, fill the bottom with M&Ms (or color coordinating candies) and put the cupcakes on top. Great idea!