Photo via: rvcampingaccessories.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free form candles made in the sand. See more Things to do at the beach with kids from ActivitiesForKids.com
- summer beach fire – one of my favorite things about summer at the beach!
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- This would be a great lightweight storage solution for laundry and supplies. LDS Mom to Many: Vertical PVC Laundry Sorter
- How cool! Wooden cabinets made of old fishing boats from Bali, that have been on the sea and the beach for ages. (Available at fairbali.com)
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Beach Decor Beach Sign Memories Made At The Beach Last A Lifetime Nautical Decor Painted Wood Plaque
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!