Photo via: antelopebeads.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cultured Sea Glass Drop Freeform Teardrop Nugget Small 9x18mm (10) – Jet Black
- Cultured Sea Glass Bead Teardrop Baby 18x6mm – Opaque Seafoam Green
- Cultured Sea Glass Drop Seahorse 29x11mm (2) – Shamrock
- DIY – Sharpie Coasters, ceramic tiles (free or very inexpensive at any home store center), rubbing alcohol added with a straw or eyedropper, (for the colors to mix) — Great inexpensive gifts!
- Lovely beaded sea glass bracelet.
- Elegant sea glass pendant accented by small beads.
- Dresser Makeover: So youve bought a pair of white chest of drawers from Ikea and you;re afraid that they have no distinct personality, at least not yours. Well, this one is an easy fix! Check out Anthropologie website for different glass pulls. With a little red Valspar spray paint, you can customize the metal part of pull by painting it red. Finally, drill holes into the center of each drawer and insert your new pull.
- Vintage style Christmas ornament made with digital images from Heather Hudson, glass glitter, rosebuds, beads, etc. Pastels
- Mix elmers glue with a couple of drops of food coloring and paint it on anything glass for seaglass effect
- Sea Glass and Freshwater Pearls by Gretchen Schueller
- 5 DIY Dorm Decorations | Her Campus Use sea glass instead!!!
- Sea Glass Jewelry Bracelet Sea Shades by OceanCharmsSeaGlass