Photo via: antelopebeads.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cultured Sea Glass Bead Teardrop Baby 18x6mm – Opaque Seafoam Green
- Cultured Sea Glass Drop Seahorse 29x11mm (2) – Shamrock
- DIY – Sharpie Coasters, ceramic tiles (free or very inexpensive at any home store center), rubbing alcohol added with a straw or eyedropper, (for the colors to mix) — Great inexpensive gifts!
- Lovely beaded sea glass bracelet.
- Vintage style Christmas ornament made with digital images from Heather Hudson, glass glitter, rosebuds, beads, etc. Pastels
- Mix elmers glue with a couple of drops of food coloring and paint it on anything glass for seaglass effect
- Sea Glass and Freshwater Pearls by Gretchen Schueller
- Sterling silver earrings Spirals Sea glass by BorealisSeaGlass, $28.00
- Sea Glass Jewelry Bracelet Sea Shades by OceanCharmsSeaGlass
- 5 DIY Dorm Decorations | Her Campus Use sea glass instead!!!
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- Stained Glass Art Wind chime…Hobby Lobby has glass already cut into pieces. Just drill a hole and add fishing line and beads.