Photo via: liagriffith.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super Easy Crepe Paper Flowers for Home Decor | Easy Diy Project for Kds
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Wrapping paper ~ watermelon prints using potato printing and watercolors
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- Gift Bag Tutorial: Reuse paper shopping bags or scrap paper!
- paper hydrangea tutorial | one young love
- Toilet Paper Roll Art (Up-cycling) —– Linked to tutorial I used. Deviations: I used evenly cut pieces from a cereal box to create vine-like swirls. I used several small sewing pins to hold design in place on wall.
- DIY: Amazing tutorial: Paper cutting fundamentals -Step-by-step photos and instructions! Nx
- Nursery Decor: DIY, Easy Origami Baby Mobile (from b-inspiredmama.com). The tutorial for cutting/folding the paper into these fun swirls can be found here: http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/beautiful_paper_snowflake (just complete steps 1-14).
- Paper Daisy Tutorial | Rolled Flower | Gerbera Daisy | Quilled Flower
- Step-by-step photo tutorial and patterns, plus a simple way to hang paper snowflakes in a window. DIY Holiday Decorations