Photo via: primarypunch.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Decoupage – Faux Snow Candles with Epsom Salt
- Activities: Create an Ocean in a Bottle…need to find a clear plastic container for the classroom though.
- 1 Tablespoon Epsom Salt 1 gallon water A watering can 1. Combine the Epsom salt and water. 2. Use the solution to water your plants. 3. Repeat once a month. Why This Works–Epsom salt is made up of magnesium and sulfate – both vital plant nutrients. Some magnesium-loving plants to try it on: houseplants, roses, peppers, tomatoes and pot
- Fabulous coffee plastic container upcycled with chalkboard label – Love! Now to find someone who actually drinks this stuff. 🙂
- Gumball machine look a likes..I glued a small fish bowl on a clay pot turned upside down. Then decorated each one.
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Craft alert: I spray painted my old ugly black plastic trash can gold… and now its fabulous. (Note to self: Dont forget to spray a clear coat on!)
- DIY nautical knot, could make a handful of these to fill a bowl as a decor piece, or just use them individually on display in a bookshelf
- SERIOUSLY AMAZING! DIY vanity update using a concrete overly for under twenty bucks! diyvanity concretecountertop Full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!