Photo via: icreatived.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Fabulous coffee plastic container upcycled with chalkboard label – Love! Now to find someone who actually drinks this stuff. 🙂
- Masses of ways to repurpose light bulbs! These are all great and we dont need to buy anything much to do them! In an earlier pin I found how she is getting the bottom out of the light bulb and labeled it such so you can look in the board here for it. Simple. No waste of old light bulbs.
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- Here’s a really cute way to repurpose old t-shirts. Sew up some skirts! Go here for the full tutorial => The 10 Minute Skirt From Old T-Shirts Happy Sewing! Jenny T.
- 10 Ways to Upcycle Cereal Boxes. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY kitchen, DIY kitchen projects, weekend DIY projects.
- Repurpose an old entertainment centre for your children! Love the diner part!
- Creative Ways to use Paper Towel Rolls. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY kitchen, DIY kitchen projects, weekend DIY projects.
- Absolutely creative
- We have rounded up some creative and useful life health hacks that you can start trying now.
- Industrial House Numbers http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/yq7d Is it time to replace your house number sign? This project is very simple and easy yet brilliant. It is creative and also a more secure sign that can survive a typhoon. (My old house number was destroyed by a strong one two years ago.) Think this will look good on your facade?
- 30 Interesitng Ways How To Use Old Windows