Photo via: icreatived.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Fabulous coffee plastic container upcycled with chalkboard label – Love! Now to find someone who actually drinks this stuff. 🙂
- Crafts to Make and Sell – DIY Marshmallow Shooters – Cool and Cheap Craft Projects and DIY Ideas for Teens and Adults to Make and Sell – Fun, Cool and Creative Ways for Teenagers to Make Money Selling Stuff to Make http://diyprojectsforteens.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell-for-teens
- Masses of ways to repurpose light bulbs! These are all great and we dont need to buy anything much to do them! In an earlier pin I found how she is getting the bottom out of the light bulb and labeled it such so you can look in the board here for it. Simple. No waste of old light bulbs.
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- Fun Wedding Invitations – Creative Wedding Invitations | Wedding Planning, Ideas & Etiquette | Bridal Guide Magazine
- Here’s a really cute way to repurpose old t-shirts. Sew up some skirts! Go here for the full tutorial => The 10 Minute Skirt From Old T-Shirts Happy Sewing! Jenny T.
- Repurpose an old entertainment centre for your children! Love the diner part!
- 10 Ways to Upcycle Cereal Boxes. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY kitchen, DIY kitchen projects, weekend DIY projects.
- 110 Ways to Decorate with Mason Jars — lamp, candle, storage, and decor ideas galore!
- Create a Garland | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- Creative Ways to use Paper Towel Rolls. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY kitchen, DIY kitchen projects, weekend DIY projects.