Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a Garland | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- Create a DIY Light box for your Kitchen Island using Pallet Wood
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- How to Create Rope Light Word Wall Art – Pretty Handy Girl. Im not sure which word i want to use yet, but i so want to do this in the playroom or the boys bedroom!
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Make solar garden lights! Find a glass jar, paint the inside with Elmer glue tinted the color you want and then go to the DOLLAR TREE and buy a solar light. Wala! Outdoor lights for nearly nothing!
- Are you looking for interesting and unique? Maybe even with a rustic and eclectic twist? Then I definitely think youll love this mason jar pendant light!
- DIY Custom Bokeh
- How to Create a Beautiful and Elegant Easter Egg with a Raised Scroll Design | Modern Masters Metallic DIY by My Patch of Blue Sky
- A tutorial for easy DIY marquee letters using patio globe light strings!