Photo via: jamiwestphotography.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- Just a Swingin photography swing prop by www.designrevolutiononline.com LOVE THIS!!! Then just composite with another shot of the plain backdrop! Voila!
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- DIY Plant Markers, DIY Plant Labels, DIY Backyard Ideas, DIY Front Yard Ideas, DIY Garden Ideas, In this article you can find 10 AMAZING DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas For Your Garden
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: email@example.com
- See how we gel stained our front door. Our front door was a faded black paint. We used gel stain for a quick, beautiful update!
- Heres a tip: Take an on old camp cot and convert it into a patio day bed. Use color coordinating fabrics to create a soft color scheme and add pops of color.
- take an old (or new $15 from WalMart) bookshelf, put wainscoating on the back, and add a piece of molding…paint it the color you prefer and you have a new, updated bookshelf.
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.