Photo via: juliannahudgins.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Jewel Flowers and Flourishes gift trio box by @Christine Emberson using @Spellbinders! Beautiful!!
- Jewel Loom Ruffle Beaded Cuff by @Heidi Ramsey Blankenship is so gorgeous! All the details on the Positively Me blog! @Beadalon
- DIY Flower balloons – Combine artificial flowers with balloons for a gorgeous effect – perfect for weddings, showers, or a garden party!
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- The Jewel Loom Ladder Bracelet by @Kendra Van Dellen Wiggins is absolutely stunning! She used bugle beads and it only took an hour to create! FABULOUS! @Beadalon
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- a california wedding. gorgeous wedding cake on top of a wine barrel covered by a beautiful vintage scarf.
- Start a family tradition this Christmas using all your own childrens Christmas books! Detailed description included.
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Do you want to create a beautiful home but money is tight? Here are 10 great tips for How to Decorate on a Tight Budget. You can make a beautiful home on a small budget.
- If someone is looking for an idea to create a single bed for the room, then here it is. The headboard and the border of the bed frame is painted blue, while the remaining frame is not painted and the pallets are left without the paint because it is a space which will be covered with the mattress.