Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- kitchen measurement equivalent sign with vinyl with free cut file for silhouette studio a girl and a glue gun
- Paper sculpture Use large sheets of paper and then a generic cardboard shape in between each sheet to add dimension. Could be easily assembled with glue does. Possible topographic map model?
- t-shirt scarf 1.Cut x-large tee and stretch for circle 2. cut 2 in. strips from tee and then tie together with a little piece of cloth 3. Paper plate and cut circles out of tee. Then spiral the circles 2 in. and glue together with fabric glue. Take all pieces and tie with piece of fabric. Easy!
- Great tutorial on how to caulk and how to use a caulk gun! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- How to make a DIY Secret Compartment Floating Shelf Gun Safe. Free easy to follow step by step instructions. www.DIYeasycrafts.com
- Another take on the melted crayon art. Use a fork or tweezers to hold the crayons so you dont burn yourself.
- Vos pots à crayons pour votre bureau, il vous suffit de repeindre dans la couleur de votre choix de vieux bocaux
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- Fix your heels!! Glitter ~I used Martha Stewart, fine glitter in Smoky Quartz ~ Glue ~ Mod Podge~ Paint brush Paper plate
- In this mason jar solar lights tutorial, youll light up the night in no time when you flip the jar over and glue the light to the bottom of the jar. Grandmas House DIY featured on Kenarry.com