Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Across the attic from where the bed sits, is the hideaway master bath.This is the best view of the whole room, with the almost skylight-like windows. And again, of course, those beautiful beams that only an attic can have. What I love most about this room is how fresh and clean it looks, crisp white bouncing off of more crisp white, giving it a very organic feel.
- Just a Swingin photography swing prop by www.designrevolutiononline.com LOVE THIS!!! Then just composite with another shot of the plain backdrop! Voila!
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- This would be the perfect DIY work station for my craft room! The storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- Found Poetry ~ I love this ! Its going to make me go out and buy old books now !
- Home office- craft room- reveal- home office space- craft supply storage ideas- One Room Challenge- renovation- home tour- office makeover- One Room Challenge Reveal Week 6- farmhouse style office- neutral decor- built in shelving- styling shelves
- Fabulous coffee plastic container upcycled with chalkboard label – Love! Now to find someone who actually drinks this stuff. 🙂
- Storage bench turned file storage. Originally from Martha Stewart. This is a really neat idea if you dont have a lot of space but need to store files. This is better than having a bunch of file boxes because you can still sit on the bench. This works if you dont have a dedicated space in your home for an office, but could also work in a small home office that might need extra seating. 🙂
- Start a family tradition this Christmas using all your own childrens Christmas books! Detailed description included.
- shes probably too big girl for this now, but I love so many elements of this room
- Ahhh….puppy love! Treat your pooch (and yourself) to a cute and useful DIY pet organization project. There’s a place for everything — treats, toys, leash, shampoo and the oh-so-necessary lint roller! Here’s what you need: Wood Shelf with S Hooks, Room Essentials 3-pk. 4×6” Frames, Screws and Screwdriver. Of course you have plenty of pics of your pup; it will be tough to choose just three!