Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- A pillow cover so easy you will want some for every room and mood and season! The possibilities are endless with thousands of fabrics to choose from!
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- Im sure you all have probably seen these before but just in case I thought I would pass it on…Looks like they are made with NON HELIUM balloons attatched to a stick/wire support with ribbons… as markers on the road.
- DIY Seat Belt Pillow, made these for the kids super easy sewing project, tutorial on blog..!! jewelexi createfromhome
- Do you have a dog? Does your dog love treats? Im pretty sure I know the answer to that question. Im Kelly Dixon from Smart School House and Im here to share a super easy and quick recipe for DIY dog treats. They are so fun to make that my kids did all of the cookie cutting. So, get the family together and celebrate your dog with these fantastic homemade dog treats.
- Curtains are a fantastic way to give any room new life. Simple curtain valances cost less than $20 and are incredibly easy to create! No sewing required.
- Decluttering boxes…so much more likely to use them if they are pretty. These are copypaper boxes. Just cover with pretty paper and labels.
- These picture frames look like they are made from reclaimed wood pallets but are really made from cheap white wood thats stained to look old and weathered! Theres a great video tutorial that shows you how simple (and inexpensive) they are to make!
- DIY Floor Mats. No sewing involved. A must do for front door rug and hallway runner!!!! Why havent I thought of this???
- Tiki torches. YESSS. I dont want to feel like a princess, these are so perfect. Tiki torches are relaxing