Photo via: papertraildesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Download these FREE printable posters for decorative wall art, dorm room decor, and more!
- Famous Couples Subway Print – 8×10 Fully Customizable – Unique, Romance, Wedding Gift, Bridal Shower, Wedding, Valentines or Anniversary. Love this! Such a clever and cool idea 🙂
- Really adorable carrot treat boxes. Free printable template on this site. Site also looks like lots of fun to spend some time exploring.
- Easy Fidget Spinner DIY (Free Template) – here is a great how to make Fidget Spinners without bearings DIY. The use super basic materials and are easy to make. It includes a Free Fidget Spinner Template (3 designs) and would be great Science Fair project idea (exploring property of materials, centrifugal forces and friction). Making this a fabulous STEAM project for kids, which is Cheap, Easy and Fun. Come make a simple Fidget Spinner DIY project with us today!!
- ivory Wedding gloves free ship leaf bridal gloves by newgloves, $25.00
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Get ready for a clutter-free school year with this simple Dollar Store portable homework station and our free printable label! Back to school, homework station, back to school DIY, back to school ideas
- Baby Shower – Building The Perfect Diaper Cake [INFOGRAPHIC] FINALLY a diagram!
- 14 FREE Printables for Your Valentine
- A Big Top Birthday: Circus theme birthday party. Click to visit Two Belles Event Planning blog for more circus theme party ideas! DIY bottle toss at circus party. 100_4417
- Never Have I Ever bridal shower game: Mesh bags from the Dollar Tree, 10 pennies in each. Each guest introduces themselves, says how they know the bride & then says one thing theyve never done. If you have done it, you have to put a penny in the middle. Whoever has the most pennies left after several rounds wins!
- FREE Template to create this adorable artwork using song lyrics to your own special song!