Photo via: diyprojectsforteens.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- Jackpot! Lots of tutorials on how to make dress up clothes. Super hero eye masks, a magicians hat with false bottom to pull things out of, princess hat and tiara, skirts… Fun 🙂
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!
- Easy Pallet Projects and Crafts To Make and Sell, Cool Pallet Tables, Cheap DIY Ideas, Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, Wooden Pallet Ideas Made Easy With Step by Step Tutorials – Quick DIY Projects and Crafts http://decorextra.com/diy-pallet-projects-easy-to-make-and-sell/
- Easy DIY Ideas | How To Tint Mason Jars Tutorial and Fun Craft Ideas for Do It Yourself Home Decor
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- Crafts to Make and Sell – DIY Marshmallow Shooters – Cool and Cheap Craft Projects and DIY Ideas for Teens and Adults to Make and Sell – Fun, Cool and Creative Ways for Teenagers to Make Money Selling Stuff to Make http://diyprojectsforteens.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell-for-teens
- Here’s a really cute way to repurpose old t-shirts. Sew up some skirts! Go here for the full tutorial => The 10 Minute Skirt From Old T-Shirts Happy Sewing! Jenny T.
- Sidewalk Chalk Ideas For Kids | Fun games and activities to play on your driveway or walkway including learning, educational and active play | Easy chalk art ideas that integrate your child – so cool! Great ideas for things to do over the summer to stop boredom before it starts.
- Video of how to make marble cups with nail polish | Pyssel | DIY ideas | Do it Yourself |
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- How To Clean Your Makeup Brushes (And How Often You Should Do It) – One Good Thing by Jillee