Photo via: kenarry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In this mason jar solar lights tutorial, youll light up the night in no time when you flip the jar over and glue the light to the bottom of the jar. Grandmas House DIY featured on Kenarry.com
- Use an old sign to create a unique rustic DIY herb drying rack. Attach screws to the bottom and then use binder clips to hang the herbs upside down to dry. Grandmas House DIY featured on Kenarry.com
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Barbie sofa built from sponges and then covered with fabric for a sumptuous sofa.
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!
- Easy Pallet Projects and Crafts To Make and Sell, Cool Pallet Tables, Cheap DIY Ideas, Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, Wooden Pallet Ideas Made Easy With Step by Step Tutorials – Quick DIY Projects and Crafts http://decorextra.com/diy-pallet-projects-easy-to-make-and-sell/
- This sofa was made of blocks laid on a concrete base. A great idea for those who want interesting but hardy outdoor furniture.
- DIY Sofa Table. 2 stools painted with 2 coats of paint & a piece of old barn wood.
- Nalles House: Paint Significant Numbers on Canvas
- Oversized conversation hearts candies are easy to make with a scrap piece of wood and a jig saw! Theyre a sweet addition to your Valentines Day decor. The Handymans Daughter featured on Kenarry.com
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.