Photo via: uncookiecutter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- SERIOUSLY AMAZING! DIY vanity update using a concrete overly for under twenty bucks! diyvanity concretecountertop Full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Betonnen bovenblad, voor keuken, tafel, etc. Meer info, tekening en volledige werkbeschrijving met video zie de site: Homemade Modern en zoek op: EP38 Wood + Concrete kitchen island.
- DIY decorative star and Christmas tree crafts upcycled from wine bottle corks. A lovely gift idea thats beautiful on its own or could be used as a pot holder on the kitchen table. Click through for the full tutorial for this home decor project.
- DIY – Amazing! 100+ Interior Wall Painting Ideas + Tutorials! at Remodelaholic!
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- DIY Bookcase Tutorial – FULL TUTORIAL – artsychicksrule.com DIYBookcase…
- See the top 4 lessons I learned when working with concrete. I made a concrete table top and learned what NOT to do along the way. Watch this video to see the concrete top table I made and the things Ill never do again.
- summer beach fire – one of my favorite things about summer at the beach!
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.