Photo via: fancythatdesignhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- oh, the possibilities! make colored mason jars that are still see through.
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- Magical arabian nights candle decorations! Tea candles, colored jars, gold puffy paint and decorative jewels!
- 110 Ways to Decorate with Mason Jars — lamp, candle, storage, and decor ideas galore!
- Making your own lighthouse craft has never been so easy. I made mine to go with my coastal home decor theme with just some foam cones and baby food jars!
- This is completely GENIUS! This is the quickest, easiest way (ever!) to tint mason jars blue! You wont believe how SIMPLE and INSTANT it is to get that perfect vintage blue mason jar color without any messy painting! And you can customize the color for your decor! See this clever DIY idea with the supply list and tutorial at www.settingforfour.com
- Several strands of colored hearts strung together and hung over a bed
- diy mason jar pencil sharpener, crafts, mason jars, repurposing upcycling
- Easy DIY Ideas | How To Tint Mason Jars Tutorial and Fun Craft Ideas for Do It Yourself Home Decor
- Summertime is here, which means barbeques and outdoor living. Unfortunately, it also means mosquitoes and bug bites. Luckily, we’ve found a easy DIY repellant that is safe, works great, and smells good too. Woohoo! Items 4 mason jars (or old pasta sauce or jelly jars) 40 drops – Cedarwood,
- This soothing DIY is yet another way to use our favorite thing—Mason jars.
- Stunning indoor herb garden ideas you can DIY. Perfect for small spaces. Find lovely potted planter ideas and herb gardens using tins, tea cups, mason jars and more!