Photo via: ohgizmo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- How to make an awesome FLOWER necklace, bracelet or head crown.
- Free Plans and tutorial to make this awesome DIY Pottery Barn Armoire! LOVE. DIY Furniture Shanty-2-Chic.com
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Martha Stewart Living™ Craft Space Spool and Bobbin Storage. Does anyone know how long the spool pins are?
- Safety Pin Wings – tutorial on arranging safety pins on fabric. How cool to decorate the back of a denim jacket or tote bag!
- We love to paint, explore, cook and have fun with food coloring. There is so much you can do that is simple, but fun at the same time …
- Awesome! when you have to hang something with exact holes, photocopy the back and use as a template!
- We all do it! Pin a bunch of awesome projects but never actually make them. That stops here! All these projects are simple, come with step by step instructions and pictures AND are super popular on Pinterest (You probably already have a few of these on your boards)! Tme to get them done: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343093_10-projects-pinned-2015-but-actually-make-2016.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=curated&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Update your kitchen cabinets in 3 easy steps. With Rust-Oleum paint, you can give your kitchen a new, refreshed look. Save time and money with this DIY tutorial on The Home Depot Blog.
- Toilet Paper Roll Art (Up-cycling) —– Linked to tutorial I used. Deviations: I used evenly cut pieces from a cereal box to create vine-like swirls. I used several small sewing pins to hold design in place on wall.
- tutu curtains. OMG love…. WHY have I not yet thought of this! @ Do It Yourself Pins