Photo via: gobankingrates.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- Decorative Fisherman Netting Wrapped Jars | Click Pic for 30 DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- How to make pickled vegetables at home — 3 FLAVOR OPTIONS!
- Storage bench turned file storage. Originally from Martha Stewart. This is a really neat idea if you dont have a lot of space but need to store files. This is better than having a bunch of file boxes because you can still sit on the bench. This works if you dont have a dedicated space in your home for an office, but could also work in a small home office that might need extra seating. 🙂
- Renew your workspace for the new year with this Krylon COVERMAXX project. Click the pin to see how you can take your old bookshelf and turn it into a complete organization station with inviting color! KrylonCreated
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- How To Budget When Paychecks Differ | First Home Love Life
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- 10 Ways to Upcycle Cereal Boxes. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY kitchen, DIY kitchen projects, weekend DIY projects.