Photo via: craftywedding.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- SO CLEVER! Replace a middle board of a picnic table with a rain gutter. Fill with ice and enjoy!
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Barbie sofa built from sponges and then covered with fabric for a sumptuous sofa.
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- Inexpensive and easy way to upgrade your plain bathroom mirror– use MDF trim and crown moulding to build a frame around the mirror. The Full of Great Ideas blog has DIY instructions for this clever bathroom remodeling project. @Full of Great Ideas
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- DIY Mercury Glass Vase – Turn a thrift store vase into a beautiful mercury glass vase in minutes!
- 6 Clever Ideas: How to Style Awkward Corners In Your Home – Creative Juice