Photo via: decoratingyoursmallspace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Home office- craft room- reveal- home office space- craft supply storage ideas- One Room Challenge- renovation- home tour- office makeover- One Room Challenge Reveal Week 6- farmhouse style office- neutral decor- built in shelving- styling shelves
- 8 Clever Ways to Organize with Ikea • A round-up full of ideas, projects and tutorials!
- How to refinish furniture without stripping, some really great tips here
- 33 Gorgeous DIY Projects To Decorate Your Grown Up Apartment. Some really cute original ideas in here
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- I thought I was going to have to throw out all my cutting boards and invest in new ones, but the tips here made them as good as new!
- DIY Plant Markers, DIY Plant Labels, DIY Backyard Ideas, DIY Front Yard Ideas, DIY Garden Ideas, In this article you can find 10 AMAZING DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas For Your Garden
- Easy Pallet Projects and Crafts To Make and Sell, Cool Pallet Tables, Cheap DIY Ideas, Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, Wooden Pallet Ideas Made Easy With Step by Step Tutorials – Quick DIY Projects and Crafts http://decorextra.com/diy-pallet-projects-easy-to-make-and-sell/
- We all do it! Pin a bunch of awesome projects but never actually make them. That stops here! All these projects are simple, come with step by step instructions and pictures AND are super popular on Pinterest (You probably already have a few of these on your boards)! Tme to get them done: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343093_10-projects-pinned-2015-but-actually-make-2016.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=curated&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Pallets Projects are endless! | Just Imagine – Daily Dose of Creativity showed this to Casey and his response was you would never keep that much wine in the house. Lol
- Storage bench turned file storage. Originally from Martha Stewart. This is a really neat idea if you dont have a lot of space but need to store files. This is better than having a bunch of file boxes because you can still sit on the bench. This works if you dont have a dedicated space in your home for an office, but could also work in a small home office that might need extra seating. 🙂