Photo via: thekrazycouponlady.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Clean Your Makeup Brushes (And How Often You Should Do It) – One Good Thing by Jillee
- Stone Mat – 40 Bathroom Hacks, Projects and Tips to Make it Clean, Tidy and Stylish
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts – A Little Craft In Your Day
- Toilet Paper Roll Flower!
- Toilet Paper Roll Art (Up-cycling) —– Linked to tutorial I used. Deviations: I used evenly cut pieces from a cereal box to create vine-like swirls. I used several small sewing pins to hold design in place on wall.
- seahorse decor | accessories seahorse metal toilet handle our favorite coastal decor …
- 7. Toilet Paper Roll Pencil Case | 10 DIY Pencil Cases That Make The End Of Summer A Little Less Sad
- Lots of fun and healthy Valentines Day food ideas! via @Jenn L @ Clean and Scentsible
- Clean hair follicles are important to maintain healthy hair and promote hair growth. Hair products…
- Across the attic from where the bed sits, is the hideaway master bath.This is the best view of the whole room, with the almost skylight-like windows. And again, of course, those beautiful beams that only an attic can have. What I love most about this room is how fresh and clean it looks, crisp white bouncing off of more crisp white, giving it a very organic feel.
- Eye makeup remover to give the expensive brands a run for their money. Water, baby shampoo and baby oil is all that is necessary for DIY clean eyes!
- How to Make Your Own Firepit in 15 Minutes