Photo via: theindianspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Clean Your Makeup Brushes (And How Often You Should Do It) – One Good Thing by Jillee
- Stone Mat – 40 Bathroom Hacks, Projects and Tips to Make it Clean, Tidy and Stylish
- Are you tight on a budget to buy a great desk for a family of four? Do you want a little more storage space for you desk? Here is the solution that won’t leave you broke. You can buy all the finished products from IKEA and easily assemble them together …
- This How-to has some great advice when it comes to painting such an important piece of furniture like a dinning room table!
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Personal touches are even more apparent when Christmastime comes to this Cincinnati-area home.
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- When my daughter from Michigan came to visit she almost didnt recognize me! Thanks to my new daily routine Ive been able to stay healthy and look good!
- Tips on choosing plants for landscaping ~ color, height, growth, etc…Inspiring insights from contributors, employees, owners, partners, and customers.
- Another unique pathway using Rock and Flagstone. Visit any of our 6 Store locations to view our wide variety of hardscape products to use in your project.
- These Fall Decorations were made from one bag of Quikrete. Im now hooked! Using concrete to create DIY projects was fun, simple, and inexpensive. There was certainly some flops but the final products turned out pretty cute and ready for fall. Quikrete1BagWonder
- Waves in 15 minutes! Section hair into 5-10 big sections then braid each in a loose braid. Run a flatiron over each braid, let them cool down, spray hairspray and undo the braids.