Photo via: kenarry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Use an old sign to create a unique rustic DIY herb drying rack. Attach screws to the bottom and then use binder clips to hang the herbs upside down to dry. Grandmas House DIY featured on Kenarry.com
- Oversized conversation hearts candies are easy to make with a scrap piece of wood and a jig saw! Theyre a sweet addition to your Valentines Day decor. The Handymans Daughter featured on Kenarry.com
- In this mason jar solar lights tutorial, youll light up the night in no time when you flip the jar over and glue the light to the bottom of the jar. Grandmas House DIY featured on Kenarry.com
- Works great because you dont have a chunk of chocolate that doesnt melt. Fudge Striped Cookie Smores! It doesnt get any easier than this!
- Throwing a Halloween party? Spookify your front door and make a Halloween wreath in just 10 minutes, using an old scarf, a witch’s hat and some spiders! Creative Homemaking featured on Kenarry.com
- Cottage Decorating Colors | Color Board: Chocolate, Citrus & Jade cottagestyle colorboard slipcoveredfurniture cottagefurniture http://thedistinctivecottage.com
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Virgin Pina Coladas – These will be a great drink recipe to whip up on the warm days ahead! http://www.highheelsandgrills.com/2015/04/virgin-pina-colada.html
- On days Im feeling sluggish and just unable to wake up, I blend this super simple recipe – its the perfect invigorating blend. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser. Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser. essentialoils
- Such incredible floor to ceiling windows. Love the modern take on this cottage. The wood and brown leather really give a homely feel to the red, black and white colour scheme! Before and After: A Designer Cottage in Haliburton County, Ontario | Design*Sponge
- This site is all about creating a stylish home on a budget! Check out the great DIY decorating ideas that are featured each week on Thrifty Thursday!