Photo via: topinspired.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- A fish tank and garden all in one! Grow your own herbs and vegetables with this clever aquaponic farm. As your fish produces natural waste, it becomes fertilizer for the plants above. This three-gallon tank is the perfect home for a fish and up to six plants (plus whatever aquatic plants you choose to add to the tank itself).
- How to Make Your Own Firepit in 15 Minutes
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- Make your own DIY upholstered storage ottoman – it is super easy! This tutorial shows you how – from building the frame to upholstering it.
- This cute silicone whale is a cool iphone case with a pocket for your ear bugs. Check it out!
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- Love to learn How to Make an Easy Paper Flower? Well, you can learn this amazing DIY Paper Flower right here. You can use this simple DIYPaperCraft to decorate your gift boxes on occasions. The simplicity and beauty of this flower makes it an easy handmade craft gift idea.
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Start a family tradition this Christmas using all your own childrens Christmas books! Detailed description included.