Photo via: gussiedupgifts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Keep your wedding cake forever (no freezer necessary) with Aberrant Ornaments
- Strawberry Fridge Cake
- Star Constellation Pendant – Beautifully intricate hand engraved constellation to pendants. Crafted to celebrate each constellation of the zodiac calendar.
- Do you have a dog? Does your dog love treats? Im pretty sure I know the answer to that question. Im Kelly Dixon from Smart School House and Im here to share a super easy and quick recipe for DIY dog treats. They are so fun to make that my kids did all of the cookie cutting. So, get the family together and celebrate your dog with these fantastic homemade dog treats.
- This Star Wars craft is SO easy to make! I used dollar votives and paint pens to celebrate my love of R2D2 and create some cool luminaries.
- Today we’re going to share with you how to make some great DIY 4th Of July Decor that can also be used for Memorial Day or just as a piece to celebrate the land of the free and home of the brave!
- Summertime celebration! Seasonal picks from Shopify on Instagram (images by Layer Cake Shop)
- Use a cake stand for your kitchen sink needs. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Wooden Three Tier Cake Stand – Oh Happy Day Shop
- Baby Shower – Building The Perfect Diaper Cake [INFOGRAPHIC] FINALLY a diagram!
- Wow your kids or guests by making a smores station out of dollar-store cake pans and candlesticks.
- 100 Easy Birthday Cake Ideas. This is my new go to cake guide.