Photo via: nexpeditor.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Making your own lighthouse craft has never been so easy. I made mine to go with my coastal home decor theme with just some foam cones and baby food jars!
- diy off the shoulder crop top & circle skirt. Click through for more details.
- free pattern & tutorial for baby boy shoes
- DIY Babys Breathe, Burlap & Lace Wedding Ideas | mysweetengagement.com
- Fun Wedding Invitations – Creative Wedding Invitations | Wedding Planning, Ideas & Etiquette | Bridal Guide Magazine
- Best & Company, NY.
- Handy Shelf – The kitchen windowsill is a great place to set plants and a few favorite pieces of pottery, but the sill usually isnt very deep, and the items are in the way if you want to open the window. This homeowner came up with the great idea of mounting a shelf right on the molding around the window. Now theres a deeper shelf to display items, but the window can still be opened.
- How to Hide Cords on a Wall Mounted TV
- Make a colorful ice cream cone garland out of pape…
- Pom Pom Pine Cone Christmas Ornaments! – this would be a pretty diy project for the kids to do this winter
- Magical arabian nights candle decorations! Tea candles, colored jars, gold puffy paint and decorative jewels!
- Gazebo Bar Dining – Perfect for game nights –