Photo via: nexpeditor.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy off the shoulder crop top & circle skirt. Click through for more details.
- free pattern & tutorial for baby boy shoes
- DIY Babys Breathe, Burlap & Lace Wedding Ideas | mysweetengagement.com
- Best & Company, NY.
- Pom Pom Pine Cone Christmas Ornaments! – this would be a pretty diy project for the kids to do this winter
- Make a colorful ice cream cone garland out of pape…
- Handy Shelf – The kitchen windowsill is a great place to set plants and a few favorite pieces of pottery, but the sill usually isnt very deep, and the items are in the way if you want to open the window. This homeowner came up with the great idea of mounting a shelf right on the molding around the window. Now theres a deeper shelf to display items, but the window can still be opened.
- How to Hide Cords on a Wall Mounted TV
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- Magical arabian nights candle decorations! Tea candles, colored jars, gold puffy paint and decorative jewels!
- DIY T-shirt that I made last night out of lace and blue fabric! Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Dainty T-Shirt DIY
- In this mason jar solar lights tutorial, youll light up the night in no time when you flip the jar over and glue the light to the bottom of the jar. Grandmas House DIY featured on Kenarry.com